Do I need physical therapy?
Physical therapy is a method that can relieve pain and help you function and live better. Physical therapy is available to everyone and does not require a doctor's referral.
Physical therapy can
- reduce muscle and joint pain
- improve mobility and functionality
- prevent and help recover from sports injuries
- reduce the need for surgeries
- help recover from a stroke, accident, injury or surgery
- help manage chronic muscle and joint diseases
- teach how to use mobility aids
Your physiotherapist will evaluate the structure, function, and movement of your muscles and joints and use it to develop a plan to guide your therapy. Physiotherapists often instruct e.g. strength, stretching and coordination exercises, perform muscle stretching or joint mobilization by hand (manually) and use the latest technology such as Shockwave or LPG to treat the discomfort.
Physiotherapists work with your doctors and other health professionals to achieve the best results. You can make an appointment online or by calling one of our branches!Make an appointment