Physiotherapy is a method that can relieve pain and help you move better. Physiotherapy is available for everyone and does not require a doctor's referral!
Physiotherapy can be used to
- - Relieve muscle and joint pain
- - Improve mobility and functionality
- - Prevent and recover from sports injuries
- - Avoid the need for surgerical procedures
- - Recover from a stroke, accident, injury or surgery
- - Manage chronic muscle and joint diseases
- - Learn how to use mobility aids
A physiotherapist evaluates the structure, function, and movement of your muscles and joints and uses this to develop a plan to guide your treatment. Physiotherapists often instruct strength, stretching and coordination exercises, perform muscle stretching and joint mobilization manually and use the latest technology such as Shockwave or LPG to treat the ailment.
Physiotherapists work with your doctors and other health professionals to achieve the best results. Book an appointment online or by calling one of our branches!