What is work coaching?
Work coaching is an individual or group multi-meeting learning process in which issues and experiences related to work and the work community are discussed openly and confidentially and different perspectives are structured with the help of a trained instructor. In addition, work coaching seeks solutions to improve work flow and promote professional learning.
With work coaching
- common goals become clearer
- tasks and roles become structured at the individual, group, and organizational levels
- workflows become more efficient
- ability to change and learn increase
- leadership and collaboration evolve
- productivity and competitiveness are given the opportunity to grow
Work coaching consists of several meetings as well as experiential learning between meetings. The meetings deal with work-related experiences and their connection to the set goals. Since work coaching is a process, it is a good idea to set aside enough time for progress to occur. For example, appointments can be 1.5 hours at a time every 2 to 4 weeks. The ideal size for a group is 3-9 people.
You can make an appointment online or by phone!Make appointment